Informazioni sull’offerta di lavoro
We are currently looking responsible for providing a range of specialist engineering CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization) services and functions intended to improve the safety, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of the fleet of aircraft and ensure compliance with regulatory, legal, and Company requirements.
- Evaluating technical information and recommendations from manufacturers and authorities, including Airworthiness Directives, Operator Messages, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, etc., and actioning these using inspections, modifications, or other maintenance actions and updating the AD Status database
- Transcription of Airworthiness Directives (ADs) into adequate Job Cards for implementation.
- assessment and implementation where required of Service Bulletins (SBs) and other data issued by the manufacturers in accordance with Company policy and transcription into adequate Job Cards for implementation as required. Maintain SB status database up-to-date. Perform Risk Assessment of SBs, SIBs & other engineering tasks as per the company SMS.
- Ensure the accomplishment of technical investigations related to engine condition monitoring alerts, reliability program alerts, technical occurrence reports, and technical incidents.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating of the Approved Maintenance Programme, including updates to the AMP following each MPD issue, and updating the Company maintenance software with changes.
- Carry out short – and long-term aircraft maintenance planning to ensure the timely accomplishment of all maintenance in accordance with the maintenance program
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents
- monitoring of aircraft technical logs, occurrence reports, component removals, shop reports, deferred defects etc. in order to obtain a full awareness of current aircraft problems.
The list is not exhaustive.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Engineering and Maintenance within a CAMO environment. Practical experience in aviation safety standards and safe operating practices, and the ability to implement safety procedures. Work experience within an AMO will be considered.
- Possess an Engineering Degree which is recognized by an appropriate Engineering Board or a B1/B2 type rated Part 66 License as issued by TM-CAD or equivalent.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant parts of Operational and Airworthiness requirements and procedures as per EASA Regulations as amended and keep oneself updated with relevant regulatory changes.
- Qualification in Human Factors, SMS principles based on ICAO Annex 19, Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS and training in Part CAMO, Part-145, IOSA Standards will be an asset
- High level of interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills in English
- A320 CFM and LEAP training
- Uniform provided
- Training provided
- Rebate on travel
Working hours : Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm (flexibility to stay on if required)
Salary: €65k – 68k
Per maggiori info: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3260827445/
Seguiteci anche sul nostro canale Telegram.